No announcement yet.

Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked the new episode quite a bit. They need to show Ari's wife in her lingerie all the time. In fact, she should have a naughty slumber party with E's assistant, Sloan, and Meadow Soprano.

Comment

• Yeah Perrey Reeves FTW!
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Yeah, she's fucking SMOKING.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shit, check her out in Kicking and Screaming (the Baumbach flick not the Will Ferrell twatwaffles with soccer one).

She was hot then, she's really fucking hot now.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not a bad episode. Ari seems to be Ari again and I hope to see Drama next season all hippied out.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Took till the later half of the season, but Entourage has been much better now. I expect hilarity from Drama's arc.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Ari storming through with the paintball gun was the highlight of this season. And good for Drama finally getting his. I kept hoping we'd get some weird Peter Jackson cameo. Or Zoe Bell.

Comment

• There were a number of feel good moments which prompted me to ask if this was the season finale. Why doesn't Entourage leave us with a cliff hanger?! I'm never like "OMG when is this show going to be back on?!!!" like I am with Weeds or Lost.

I did like how things turned out with Ari and the paintball gun, Lloyd growing some balls, and Drama getting an actual opportunity. Turtle makes me sad and I hope to God E and Sloan just stay together and their relationship is no longer a big part of the show.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                  X