No announcement yet.

Soda/pop/bubbly water with real sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EVERY soda with real cane sugar is much > HFCS sweetened. I buy Boylan Cane Cola every time I see it. I LOVE that shit. The cane gives it an almost fruity top taste. The depth & complexity cannot be matched by the usually one note HFCS. Wegman's Store brand cola is very reminiscent of this kind of flavor, although I think they do use HFCS. I don't know how they pull it off, but this stuff is awesome, with the fruity tang of a real cane cola. And at an average price of $.69 - $.89 a bottle, you canNOT go wrong. All serious soda fans w/ access to a Wegman's are urged most strongly to pick some up.

Then take a spin thru the cheese section.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

I would drink regular soda now and again if I could get it with real sugar.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Just had a mountain dew throwback. Flashback is more like it! Sorry.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

The Mountain Dew stuff is the best.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post

Then take a spin thru the cheese section.
            They have foie gras...

I love that store.

Comment

On impulse, I snagged a 4 pack of jones Soda's Orange Cola. Pretty fucking good. Like a good cane sweetened cola,but the orange sourness tames the sweetness a bit, aqnd there's an oily (in a good way) hint of orange peel. Very different from what you're probably used to. It kind of reminded me a bit of the Skeleteens Black Lemonade, which I loved (although the Orange cola is more heavily carbonated, & lacks the depth of flavor the herbs & capsaicin give the Black Lemonade). Recommended.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
              X