No announcement yet.

Twin Peaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now Heather Graham. Basically lost interest at this point, so much nonsense and mysterious false starts and the terrible James story. Read that the last few episodes kick it back up a notch, here's hoping.

Comment

Damn, Ted Raimi now. Twin Peaks is killing it with the guest stars in these last episodes.

Comment

Implying they didn't blow their wad with Ferrer.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Well, that was...a show. Don't know what I think of it. So much filler for 7 or so episodes, and really don't know what I think of the ending yet. Seemed kind of hacky and cliched.

Comment

Returning to Showtime in 2016.

Comment

We're still going through the first season.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This show will do the spooky cops thing way better than True Detective. And man, I love me some True Detective.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

The first series was a tired David Lynch working on three different film projects and a series at the same time.

This series will be a well relaxed Lynch who's only being doing non-profit work and voicing on The Cleveland Show.

I can't wait to see what he brings. Also, I fucking called it that this was going to Showtime.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

So, who else watched the premiere? I thought it was way more straight forward than I expected. Not to say it wasn't bat shit insane, but I expected even less sense to be made. The South Dakota murder scene was something else. And good for Matthew Lillard getting that work! The NYC box was creepy as hell, and I don't know how I feel about what appeared in the box. Actually, the shots of NYC and Vegas and even South Dakota felt so weird in Twin Peaks. The four of us watching it all said "Whaaaaaaaat?" when the first NYC helicopter shots came up.

Comment

I finished the first season last night. I love it. I've heard from many people the middle of the second season stinks to high heaven but I'll power through it. There's that one promo still from the third season of McLachlan sitting at a breakfast table with a napkin on his head that is so weird it's compelling me to watch. I gotta see what that's about.

Comment

Last night had a really dark, but maybe funniest line reading ever from Lynch's FBI agent character.

Also there was an insane lady screaming and honking due to traffic, and then a kid turned into a zombie and started vomiting in the car and it was all very much Lynch's commentary on America.

Comment

I was iffy on this season when it started, but I've really started digging it.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                          X