No announcement yet.

Four Loko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is true, and was hamhanedly explained in CRASH where we somehow elected Encino Man DA.

Racism is bad, people.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Mister B, your report?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

It didn't happen. I couldn't make it to the 7-11, and my market didn't have them. I will rectify ASAP.

I think I'm going to the range tonight, so I'll pick one up before and possibly one after. I promise I will report back.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

The Eagle has landed...I got three cans last night. Will probably drink tonight. I will try to post a running commentary if I do anything worthwhile.

Comment

Three cans? Get ready to piss your bed.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

...while you're fucking your mattress.

Which may or may not be on fire.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

one is for my wife the other two are for me. I plan to get silly. I got a fruit punch and two watermelons.

Comment

Gonna be a story there. Buhleedat.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm gonna run tell that homeboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister B View Post
                      one is for my wife the other two are for me. I plan to get silly. I got a fruit punch and two watermelons.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I got a watermelon and a cranberry lemonade. The guy at 7-11 told me to open it and let it breathe before drinking it, and I'm 90% sure he was fucking with me because why would you let something like this breathe lest you want your room to smell like hot garbage?
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Hot garbage doesn't smell like cough syrup and regret...
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Your breath smells like mine?
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I got through 4/5ths of the watermelon one and backed off to eat dinner. Jesus christ. Also I may possbly plow my roommate's friend tonight so I'm trying to be economical.

~

Comment

That shit actually made me sleepy...The fruit punch sucks...Going to drink a watermelon before I get on the plane tomorrow morning.

Last edited by patronsaintofcheeseburgers; 09-27-2010, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X