No announcement yet.

Hey Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooooo, really shitty day today. My Aunt's Jean and Lena went to the rehab place as they've been doing for a while and got there about 5 after 5am. Luckily for mom they did as they found her laying flat and vomiting profusely. Her bed was covered in it from head to waist and she was borderline blue and basically choking to death. Apparently some retard on the night shift thought it'd be a great idea to level her bed and leave the feeding tube running.

I wanted to yank her out of there today but dad said take care of it without stirring mom up as she is about to have her bone plate put back in and then will be moving anyway. So I raised hell from 11am (when I found out about everything) till 6pm. I don't think any more fuck ups will be occurring especially with us all trading off and taking a night shift the next few days/weeks until she's moved.

I told the #2 guy at the rehab if she had choked to death there would have been two deaths by asphyxiation that day because I would have strangled the person responsible. I also told him the next fuck up no matter how slight I'd be pulling her to another location and alerting the media. Suffice to say he was cooperative. Mom couldn't talk at all today and almost looks like she did a month ago. Fucking pissed right now.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Uhh, lawsuit. That's fuckin' terrible, dude.

Comment

Seriously, the second she is out of there I will be calling Wayne Delcifino on DAT ASS.

Comment

When my mother was in post-surgery rehab, we learned REALLY quickly that we couldn't take her 'care' for granted. We didn't experience anything as bad as THAT, but we were definitely not happy.

Best of luck, Josh.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

That is horrible, Josh! Jesus, I'm so sorry!

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Uhh, lawsuit. That's fuckin' terrible, dude.
            YES! I'm not kidding, talk to a personal injury lawyer. Many of them don't charge you, they'll take a percentage of whatever you win in the lawsuit, and you WOULD win. It sounds like they really did some harm to her and caused her a set back, so yeah, I'm not kidding - talk to a lawyer ASAP.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Agreed...

Or at least introduce 'Mr. Pipe Wrench' to the night crew's knuckles.

Comment

Josh, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your mom, and I hope she recovers as quickly as possible. What everyone says is right - get a lawyer ASAP and sue 'em blind.

Comment

Total bullshit. Lawyer up. This isn't trivial. It is worth legal action. Hang tight.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    Total bullshit. Lawyer up. This isn't trivial. It is worth legal action. Hang tight.
                    And do it quickly - don't wait around or your right to sue may not be liable anymore. This would qualify as negligence, so I think you have up to three years to sue. But I wouldn't wait three days - talk to a lawyer NOW.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Lawyers?

HA!

Comment

Thanks for all of the advice and I might end up talking to a lawyer but honestly I've left that decision to my dad. I will however be doing random ass visits all over the fucking time span until she is out of there. I catch a mofo sleeping you guys may have to take up bail money. And I'm not bullshitting. I also won't hesitate to call Mr. Delchiphino or however you spell it. He'd love a saucy hospital story plus if they screw with my mom again they'll fucking deserve it.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                          Thanks for all of the advice and I might end up talking to a lawyer but honestly I've left that decision to my dad. I will however be doing random ass visits all over the fucking time span until she is out of there. I catch a mofo sleeping you guys may have to take up bail money. And I'm not bullshitting. I also won't hesitate to call Mr. Delchiphino or however you spell it. He'd love a saucy hospital story plus if they screw with my mom again they'll fucking deserve it.
                          If you need an extra shoveler to dig the grave for the fuckwits, I'm there sir.

Here's hoping she gets the fuck out of that clownshoe of a hospital soon.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, she is having her skull bone plate put back in Friday and she should be going to TEIRS soon after that. TEIRS is like a badass rehab place. That Buffalo Bill who fucked his spine up and ended up walking again was at TEIRS. So yeah, once she's there I'll feel much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                              Thanks for all of the advice and I might end up talking to a lawyer but honestly I've left that decision to my dad.
                              Tell him to SUE THEIR ASSES!! Josh, I'm not kidding. What they did to her was highly negligent.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                                Tell him to SUE THEIR ASSES!! Josh, I'm not kidding. What they did to her was highly negligent.
                                For real. You realize that's how Jimi died? And Bonham? If your mom was a rock star she would have had no chance. You're lucky to have found her in time. SUE.

Then take me out to a nice dinner in your new Lambo.

Comment

Working...
                                X