No announcement yet.

Hey Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again guys, the positive vibes have really been helpful. The humor doesn't hurt either. Especially anything dealing with Ed pooping tiny.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

never2soon4tinypoops

Fucking hell guys. I'm trying to enjoy this orange juice, not lose it across my desk.

Comment

I claim that one. I saw the "too soon?" tag and had to add that. :-)
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ok, so they moved mom down from the NICU as she is a bit better but I've come to the realization that she's probably going to need round the clock care the rest of her life. Her speech recognition and ability to speak may get better according to the surgeon but he's not sure she'll ever get back left side movement as she's not showing any signs of it at all. And on top of all of that my dad is most likely going back to Iraq in 9 days because if he doesn't he'll get fired and lose insurance on mom. Not a good idea with hospital bills already coming in. I'm pretty sure that means the wife and I will have to pick up all the pieces.

I know that last part sounds selfish but I feel like a fucking punching bag sometimes from family and the shit they put on us. I don't even have the energy for a fuuuu at this point.

Comment

Oh, Josh, I'm so sorry. I'm glad she's doing a little better, but I'm sorry for all that entails for your family. Hang in there, and please let us know if we can do anything.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

That's a shame, Josh. I honestly hope things improve for you and your family, and what Lisa says goes for me - sing out if we can help!

Comment

Thanks guys. Will do. Just don't be surprised if I ask you to give up relish as a sign of support.

J/K Lulz. Seriously though, thank you guys for the support this last month. A lot of shit weighing on me and the family. Glad to have a place where I can feel better about things.

Comment

That's a bummer, Josh. I will pray to Joe Pesci that things turn around for the better.

Comment

Hey Grave, can we upgrade to Deniro circa the early 90's? Mom had a setback this weekend & went back to ICU. They have to put a trache in today. She hasn't been awake since Saturday. Apparently her lungs are filling with muccus or something & they have to clear that out. fuuuuu

Comment

Josh, that sucks, I'm so sorry!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Holy cow, Josh. Nothing but good vibes heading your way, bro.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Damn. So sorry to hear man. Hang tight.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

This shit is just depressing & tiring. Just glad she's at a good hospital.

Comment

Hope your mom pulls through Josh. And Matt, good luck with taking care of your wife as well. She must be a wreck.

Comment

Sorry to hear, Josh. Hope she improves as soon as humanly possible. Good vibes and prayers to you (and Matt)!

Comment

Working...
                                X