Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN State Fair/Renaissance Festival Food...on a stick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me, or is Nathan giving off a serious James Spader vibe with his food on a stick pix?

Comment

• Secretary reference in 3....2....1.....

Or

Less Than Zero remark in 3....2....1....
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Secretary leads to AMAZING sex.

Comment

• Huh, I was wondering about the red corrections on the last note I left him...
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• More like Spader in Wolf. Gonna piss on your shoes.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• All ready to head to Ren Fest...and my morning is already shitty. Called my sister to find out where she is and she's still asleep. Cue me being pissed. She claims I told her we weren't leaving until 8 or 8:30. I told her, no I want to BE THERE by 8:30 so we can beat some of the traffic. Here's to a massive goddamn traffic jam in the middle of nowhere. Sigh.

Also, it is Pirate Weekend so I am wearing a Ninja shirt.

Comment

• YES.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Also, it is Pirate Weekend so I am wearing a Ninja shirt.
                  Represent...

Comment

• I AM A GLUTTON BUT ALSO ALL THAT IS MAN.

Drunk by 10:00, sober by 4:00. Started by walking straight in and making for the high end mead store. Had some Camelot Colorado Sweet Mead. On a totally empty stomach. BALLIN. By the time we walked across the road we had polished off our mead, and needed beer. It was Blue Moon time. Shortly after the Blue Moons were finished it was time to adventure, and I got a Murphy's Pub Drought. Not recommended, but being a man of honor I finished it. Then bought Shiner Bock. Oh, we also had a bottle of mead we were passing around for when one was out of beer but we had not hit another stand yet. I know there was another beer in the French Quarter, then we found a FUCKING BIER GARTEN. Full on oompa oompa fucking polka band, tons of German grub, and BEER DELICIOUS BEER. Donkey Kong sayeth it was on. After demolishing the Bier Garten I had a Frozen Lemonade and let some of the beer sweat out of me for the drive home. By 3:30 I was sober as a judge and we took off. Now for the food and pictures!

Niece and I destroying turkey legs. I am the Galactus of Turkey legs. I polished off mine, the last 1/3 of Brittany's and nibbled on my sister's. My niece, being a badass, killed hers by herself. When she saw the legs for sell she yelled TURKEY LEEEEEEEG and ran to the smoking hot wench at the counter.

Watching the jester, avoiding a downpour. Right before this we had gone through a haunted house which was really just a collection of fucking awesome movie props in a creepy place. The Stargate props kind of threw it off.

Brittany, Mia, and my sister Kelly with their Eyes Wide Shut masks.

Comment

• He's on a horse.

Sausage on a stick. So the French quarter was AMAZING. Fried gator on a stick, sausage on a stick, fried pork loin on a stick, and the capper...CHICKEN FRIED STEAK ON A STICK. But no gravy. Fuck that heretical bullshit.

Blackmail fodder.

Ice cream is srs bidnezz.

God, so many jokes. I can't wait for her to get older.

When fried ice cream is involved ya'll better move out the way!

The ladies ready to head home.

Comment

• Beautiful pictures, Billy! Your niece is a cutie! And the nitrates on a stick looked awesome!
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Bump...

Saw this thread and I felt like I had a duty to harsh everyone's mellow.

For many years, I worked at the AZ Renaissance Fair, and I still do a weekend or two up at the Northern California one (I'm an English Folk Dancer...). I've been doing these since I was 14 and, let me tell you, I have seen shit that would turn you white. I'll spare you the gory details, except one:

Those turkey legs are in high demand. So high in fact that sometimes they don't get cooked all the way through. My advice, get something else, unless you feel like playing salmonella roulette.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Sounds like we could use a companion thread to Tim's Great Adeventure stories.

Spill it, Krol!
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Agreed... a "Horrors Of The Renaissance" thread would not go amiss here!

do it...

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                                Bump...

Saw this thread and I felt like I had a duty to harsh everyone's mellow.

For many years, I worked at the AZ Renaissance Fair, and I still do a weekend or two up at the Northern California one (I'm an English Folk Dancer...). I've been doing these since I was 14 and, let me tell you, I have seen shit that would turn you white. I'll spare you the gory details, except one:

Those turkey legs are in high demand. So high in fact that sometimes they don't get cooked all the way through. My advice, get something else, unless you feel like playing salmonella roulette.
                                I'll give you a break since you're new, BUT WE SHARE EVERYTHING HERE, EVEN ARI.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X