No announcement yet.

Amurican Whorer Stury - Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as much as I hate Lena Dunham, this week's episode was pretty great. Real curious to see how much truth there is in the SCUM = Zodiac stuff especially with the Zodiac shit from AHS:Hotel contradicting it.

Poor Billy.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This episode is shiiiiittttt. Even aside from Dunham sucking, it's so dumb. There doesn't need to be some grand conspiracy to make the revolt against Kai matter.

Comment

holy shit this week's episode was straight up fucking ridiculous.

Rick Springfield as Pastor Charles was fucking amazing. Ryan Murphy really likes Seven. Seeing Roy get buttfucked by Kai with Nazi symbols everywhere was something but not as fucked up as the messiah scene.

I love this ridiculous season. I have absolutely no idea where or how this is going to end.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This episode was almost like an apology for the godawful trash last week. Holy shit, it was insane. How could they top the religious house of terrors? With that FUCKED. UP. Messiah scene!

Comment

Trying to figure out why they reshot all the cult leader stuff at the beginning of this episode with Peters in bad makeup rather than just using the actual footage.

Comment

Whoa, I certainly didn't see THAT coming. Pretty good episode in spite of the weird stuff with the real cult leaders?

Comment

So Sarah convinced me to try watching Roanoke. I was totally on board for like 4 episodes, but then it goes so far off the rails I can't even enjoy it for the cheese the last two episodes. Going to try to finish it and see if it ends strong.

Comment

Spoiler alert- it does not.

Comment

I fuicking LOVED Roanoake. Shit gets BANANAS.

Hotel is the only true complete misfire.

Comment

Alright, the "second season" shit is ridiculous and kind of great. I mean, the story is still nonsense but I love the idea of some asshole producer sending them all back to the house. We got through another few episodes and basically everyone is dead and it's only episode 8. No idea how they're going to fill the rest of this season.

Comment

exactly. It's so much fun and so silly.

Comment

Evan as Charlie was great. The finale is going to be fucking nuts as these last few episodes just keep ramping up the ridiculousness.

"That's my fitbit battery..."

Comment

was not a fan of the finale at all. It ended like a wet fart. boourns.

Comment

Working...
                            X