X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mario footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKWBv-djiKk

dope.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

If I don't buy one before then, a Switch will be at the top of my Christmas wish list. Just about every announcement makes me want one of these things more.

Comment

GOLF STORY OUT TODAY FUCKING FINALLY

Comment

bummed to hear that Mario requires motion controls for the hat shit that can't be turned off. I pretty much only play this system as a handheld so I'm hoping they patch in an option to turn it off at some point.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

There's hat-shitting in this?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

so much shitting hats

Comment

Yeah, those motion controls look terrible. At least it sounds like there's very little that actually requires it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  so much shitting hats
                  I'll take a gorillion hat shitters
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Word on the street is that I'm getting one of these for Christmas. You guys use a screen protector or anything? I don't suppose Zagg makes a glass protector, do they? I don't like the drag/feel on most plastic protectors.

Comment

• I had a protector on mine for about a week and was annoyed by it. Took it off and haven't had any issues since.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Word on the street is that I'm getting one of these for Christmas. You guys use a screen protector or anything? I don't suppose Zagg makes a glass protector, do they? I don't like the drag/feel on most plastic protectors.
                        I bought a glass protector on amazon and it's great. I don't even notice it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Grabbing Xenoblade today. Want something long and laid back for couch gaming.

Comment

• If you've never played one before enjoy the slow ass beginnings.

Comment

• I played and love Xenogears and the Xenosaga games on PS2. I didn't play the first Xenoblade because lolwiiu.

Comment

• That being said I loved the one on the Wii U even if it ended up being a goddamn grind fest near the end.

Comment

• I haven't followed this new one too much, but if it's anything like the wii u one then it's much different than the PS2 ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X