Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Show us pics when you get everything up, Billy!
    I will. I didn't order for everything, I have a few pieces I am kind of ehhhhhhhh on hanging still. So I got shit that will still be in tubes. My Roger Sterling portrait will absolutely be hanging though!

Comment

• Couple more prints framed yesterday. Need to go buy some hangers today after work. Have three prints in the mail too. Hoping they show up by Monday. Then I need a big oversized frame for my Hellboy one sheet, and then I need to grab the Ikea 5x5 frames for my Olly Moss character prints.

Comment

• https://imgur.com/a/LcF2S

What I got up so far. The Godfather one needs to be re-framed, but I want to take it for a custom frame and have it done right. It represents one of like five times my dad ever tried to make an attempt to bond with me so I'd like to keep it around.

The wall with the Star Wars poster is where i plan to fit a lot of stuff of weird and odd sizes, using SW as the centerpiece.

I have a few pieces in the mail that will be going in my bedroom and over my living room TV. I am going to move Battle Royale over so it won't feel so cramped, and I can hang things around it to the side of the tv.

I have a huge signed Giant Bomb print that I should get a frame for any day now, and I might actually end up moving Godfather over to the left instead of center, and put Giant Bomb next to it, and fill the other space with smaller things. And I am going to get a 27x42 for my Hellboy one sheet and hang it between the LOTR Bottleneck piece and Evil Dead.

Comment

• looks good man. I dig those wall colors too
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The house was doo-doo brown for the first two years I lived here. FUCK THAT. When I get to ripping out the wood paneling I am probably doing the silver I used in the hallway.

Comment

• Great! That BATTLE ROYALE is so good. I really like that last one, too!

Comment

• The bull print? Yeah I like it a lot, and it's nice since I am a taurus? I got it in a blind tube sale from Nakatomi.

Comment

• Nice stuff, Bill. I, too, dig the Battle Royale poster, and that Fellowship of the Ring poster is pretty sweet.

Comment

• Those are definitely my favorites! I want to get a custom for LOTR at some point.

Comment

• Got in 3 of the 4 prints I was waiting on. And of course the one i really have been wanting...the frame is broken. Glass is smashed in it. So I had to send off for a return label, and order another.

Comment

• Rob, Stan and Vince Black Lagoon reg for $235 in the MT Marketplace. New job victory dance?

Comment

• oh shit. I WANT ITTTTTTT but I've promised myself no more prints unless it's one of the following:

Hackers
                          Pump up the Volume
                          Dawn of the Dead (OG)
                          American Movie

I have too much anxiety currently due to how many prints are still in tubes as well as how I don't really take care of my current prints with spacers, better backing that isn't what came in the off the shelf frame, etc..

I love this hobby, but it's just too damn expensive and when I calculated how much I've spent over the years, it's ridiculous...... and I have a pretty good selection of prints that I still need to get framed.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I want that Kamp Krusty or Cape Feare Florey print but I am trying to not spend any money

Comment

• grave tell me I don't need that fucking HQ statue.....please

Comment

• You don't need it for $260, man. I was SUPER excited for it but that price point can go screw.

Comment

Working...
                                X