Regarding Cereal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That makes my teeth hurt.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      That makes my teeth hurt.
      Your teeth makes my teeth hurt.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Lima Oscar Lima View Post
          Be sure to have them notify you when it becomes available. It is SOOOO worth it.
          I couldn't very well consider myself a cereal enthusiast, if I didn't give it a go. The name alone seriously deserves as much.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

So basically it's Fruit Loops but with letters and marshmallows? WINNNNN
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

There's been a real lack of cereal innovation these days.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds, Honey Nut Cheerios, Raisin Bran, Frosted Flakes, Smacks...Cap'n Crunch and Wheaties get an honorable mention.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Comment

YESSSSSS. Love me some Apple Jacks. Had those on New Years Day
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I miss Cinnemon Pebbles. That shit was amazing.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

http://www.mrbreakfast.com/cereal_detail.asp?id=431

This shit was the dog's bollocks back in the day... too bad. It was ahead of it's time.

Comment

Honey Bunches of Oats With Peaches, and Boo Berry. Of many, many cereals I love (that still exist), these are the top two.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

This thread should be renamed "Regarding Old Man Cereal". What the hell. This is cereal-

1. Reese's Puffs
                            2. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
                            3. Cocoa Puffs
                            4. Trix
                            5. CrunchBerries (when you need to sandblast the roof of your mouth)

Comment

Comment

http://www.mrbreakfast.com/cereal_detail.asp?id=22

I would kill to eat that again. I can have smack anytime.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X