• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I too soon for picking?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

1. Ruby (from Style Network)
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
        1. Ruby (from Style Network)
        hey you. put that in the other thread: 'The Picks'
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Dammit.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
            Dammit.
            Brain freeze, you know, from living on planet Hoth.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I thought people that had a history of illness couldn't be on the dead pool list (in regards to Jobs).
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                I thought people that had a history of illness couldn't be on the dead pool list (in regards to Jobs).
                Guess that would discount Lohan (habitual drunk and drug issues) and Ford (drinking issues).

It's precisely because of their illnesses that they are on the dead pool list to begin with......
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Damn I think I did it wrong...how can I get down?
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

go edit your post in the picks thread if you can. If you can't let me know and I'll do it.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I think I fixed it...so if I'm right we can only pick once a day and we can't pick someone who's already been selected?
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Yes.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          He's a celebrity of sorts, though. His celebrity is not ENTIRELY BASED upon his illness, so he's eligible.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

VIGODA MUST NOT DIE.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Your welcome Matt (I am alpha after all). It's my job to remind you gently.

That being said, I'm going to go with some left-field choices for my remaining picks. Because being obvious is too easy.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm going for the win. Winning isn't everything, it's the ONLY thing!

Comment

Working...
                                X