No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 limited Edition pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact they force co-op on a series that has always been a ONE PERSON, LOTS O' DEATH sort of design turned me off on this installment. It wasn't broke in RE4, why fucking add an annoying tag-along WITH A FIREARM? At least Ashley didn't shoot you in the back of the head.

Give me Dead Rising 2, you Capcom asshats.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I got this game from gamefly this weekend and have been playing it co-op with my brother since he's on his spring break. The controls still suck and the game has a lot of racist (ignorant racism, maybe) imagery. Nothing has evolved from RE4 other than having co-op, which if you aren't going to play with a friend, you might as well not play because the A.I. for Sheva is no good, at least on Veteran difficulty. So glad the demo turned me off from buying it. I'll beat it and send it back for a new game soon.

Killzone is fun, Rob.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

The game is fucking sweet playing co-op. If anyone gets it let me know. I'd be down to play.
        "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

So I stuck to my guns and never bought this game, but now I may have to:
          http://www.joystiq.com/2009/10/01/th...ition-trailer/

I want that 2 hour mission back in the mansion. fuck this Africa bullshit. I want me some goddamn zombies.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

no fuck this game seriously
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Oh I realize that, which is why this is the only RE game I never played/bought past the demo. But....I'm a fucking sucker for Chris and Jill and the mansion. That would be the only reason I'd check this out. Well that and the fact that it's using motion controls. But yeah, fuck RE5.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So, Sony already announced that a bunch of games were getting patched to support the new motion controller, yet this game needs to be re-released. What other capcom game just announced a newer version, with patches and what should be DLC, again?

Let me guess, it will be cheaper.

Rob, (in Teddy KGB voice)"Go away, this one is not good for you."

I know, you'll trade it in anyway. You better hope they let you jump to the extra misson and not beat the game to unlock it. The game sucks.

Let me know if it's any good. I'll rent it.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Hahaha, I won't be buying it unless you can play the new chapters right up front, and if it's reviewed well.

Comment

Unless it fellates me, I won't ever fucking buy into this awful misfire.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

BUT IT'S THE MANSION!

Seriously, I'm such a RE whore. I never sell these games, unless I sell the system they are for.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        BUT IT'S THE MANSION!

Seriously, I'm such a RE whore. I never sell these games, unless I sell the system they are for.
                        I'm with you Rob, truly I am, but lets be honest; this game is crusty hobo balls.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

It is, but watch that vid and see the mansion shit. That's what I want my goddamn NEXT GEN RE GAMES LIKE. GIVE ME GODDAMN ZOMBIES. Seriously. They've rererereleased the first one countless times, yet all I want is ONE MORE RE-RELEASE with the control scheme from RE4. I've been playing the RE game on my cube lately and even with the outdated scheme and the iffy non HD graphics, it's still awesome. And it still gets me to yelp like a girl still.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            It is, but watch that vid and see the mansion shit. That's what I want my goddamn NEXT GEN RE GAMES LIKE. GIVE ME GODDAMN ZOMBIES. Seriously. They've rererereleased the first one countless times, yet all I want is ONE MORE RE-RELEASE with the control scheme from RE4. I've been playing the RE game on my cube lately and even with the outdated scheme and the iffy non HD graphics, it's still awesome. And it still gets me to yelp like a girl still.
                            Agreed. I hold out hope for Dead Rising 2 but if it still has the shit save system and the shit timed game set up I won't be playing. Can't someone just make an awesome fucking Zombie game that's not an FPS. No offense to Left 4 Dead is it is fucking awesome but FPS is not how I want my Zombie game.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So Russ is fucking AMAZEBALLS and sent me RE5. I've held my ground since the beginning saying I'd play this game but only if I didn't have to pay for it. I refused to give Capcom money for it.

I played up to 2-3 last night. Initial thoughts:

FUCK CO-OP shit when playing single player. Fuck that stupid cunt trying to take my shit and not really doing anything to help me but use first aid spray.

Fuck the non zombies. The parastic shit is still lame. And yes I know it's been there since the beginning, but I WANT ZOMBIES.

The graphics are pretty great. Really hoping to beat this prior to next week.

Once again, Russ rocks, this game doesn't yet, but I will beat this fucking thing....

Comment

Has Axedude even shown up to the party yet?

He's hilariously out of place. Fahkin' clueless devs.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X