No announcement yet.

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For realz. That is the coolest thing ever.

That and laughing at the little d-bags as they try to find me.

I AM TEH BATMENG! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I fucking rocked the first Joker challenge room yesterday. So hard. Love it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also love the Poison Ivy redesign.

So hot for a vidjyagame character.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So I hate the fact that Harley looks fucking stupid and I now want to fuck Poison Ivy. haha. This game is great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I got to the Scarecrow last night, it was glorious. I was not expecting that. I look forward to Poison Ivy.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The Scarecrow levels are awesome.

Comment

• I am so going to bug the shit out of you guys once payday hits and I pick this game up.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hate the Joker.

Hate Titan joker goons with their backup Joker goons with a side of hatefries.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Having a bitch of a time freeing the doctors
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Now, Bane is fucking me up.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Did you beat Bane?

Comment

• That last Scarecrow bit was 10 shades of awesome.

Comment

• Damn next monday is going to rock, since I'll be picking this game up. For now, I'm a bit jealous you guys are having so much fun with it.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Damn, I shall be getting in on this. One day, I swear it.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Gah I keep hearing good things about it. If I wanted to purchase this game, should I pick it up on Xbox or PS3?
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X