Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ari View Post
    Now where's Kevin Conroy, damnit???
    They are probably saving that announcement for later.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/01/30/jo...sylum-trailer/

It looks nice (which is expected since it's using the Unreal Engine), it sounds nice, but I'm still reserving any excitment until it gets reviewed. I've been burned too many times.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Looks alright so far. I'll wait until there's either a) first-hand impressions or b) a demo for any sort of nerd judgment.

Best part: thinking that Batman had to sit there listening to the Joker the entire way to Arkham. I bet that asshole is a backseat driver.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I bet they played license plate bingo.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/03/27/gd...otage-no-joke/

Wow. Looks pretty sweet so far.

Comment

I love grapling hook play in video games.

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5213400/bane-goes-...?autoplay=true

Holy balls this game is looking good.

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5216268/a-look-at-...?autoplay=true

BOO....she looks like something McFarlane created. Meh.

Comment

The villains remind me of the ones in 13 Ghosts.

In a bad way.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

The game almost has a '90s Image look to it, especially this Harley Quinn model. I'm glad they got Arleen Sorkin doing the voice.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I dont' want Rob Liefelds/Todd McFarlane's Batman. I was digging the look until Harley. She just looks retarded. The voice talent is great, but the design is shit.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Rob, I must ask. Did you get a hard-on every time Harley said "Mistah J"?
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Bane looked goofy as Zubaz, and Harley ain't helpin' things.

At least the Joker seemingly gets off light when it comes to this Poochie-ified Batmeng game's rogue's gallery.

And this looks more like the Jim Lee Batman than Liefeld. That asshole gets away with the same shit, just because his name isn't Liefeld.

So what if he's got a decent grasp on anatomy, he's partially responsible.

*end whiny nerd rant of the day*
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-17-2009, 01:25 PM. Reason: Whiny Nerd Ranting
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5224844/play-as-th...ham-asylum-ps3

neat.

Comment

Working...
                                X