No announcement yet.

Mixed Martial Arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta check those leg kicks...doesn't help to be 6' 5" 155...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Don't know how I missed this thread before, but huge MMA nut over here *cough pride-was-so-much-better-than-ufc-though cough*

Looking forward to seeing:

Wanderlei put Rampage to sleep with knees in the clinch again
      Rashad and Forrest banging it out for a few rounds before Rashad seals the deal
      Big Nog outgunning Mir on the feet and ground, waiting for Mir to gas in the 2nd or 3rd and then sending him back to the locker room in shame

.. on the 27th
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

For sure...I miss pride like you have no idea...Fuck Rampage...and I disagree I hope Forrest slugs it out like he always does...

Comment

Jesus is this thread dead or what?

Clay Guida got robbed tonight.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

MMA would be a lot cooler if t was like Blood Sport.
            You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Originally posted by Cj View Post
              MMA would be a lot cooler if t was like Blood Sport.
              So, what you're saying is that you need more round house kicks and "Blak sech-say unda war" to enjoy mma?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Nice.... just watched Bloodsport on the tube Saturday
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                  Yes, fuck Brock... I think that hit was set up, didnt look clean enough for me. WWF making it's way into UFC!
                  How ya feeling about Brock now Scooter? Lawls.

Comment

...Brock is a sham...I hope Fedor comes over to fucking whip his ass...Also did anyone else feel the Count's pain when Henderson knocked him the fuck out? That had to be one of the top 5 KO's ever.

Comment

Just got hip to Fedor a few weeks ago. Truly a Beast. I'm not even a big MMA guy but I would watch him fight any time.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                        ...Brock is a sham...I hope Fedor comes over to fucking whip his ass...Also did anyone else feel the Count's pain when Henderson knocked him the fuck out? That had to be one of the top 5 KO's ever.
                        Yeah Brock is such a sham, he's beat Mir, Herring, and Coture in his first five fights. What a sham. Seriously, when you have to hope Fedor can take him that should tell you a great deal about whether he's a sham or not.

Comment

Fuck Brock, the only thing he has going for him is his size. They need to create like a super heavyweight class for him. He has had like a fucking 40+ pound advantage in all his fights.

Comment

Fuck Brock, the only thing he has going for him is his size. They need to create like a super heavyweight class for him. He has had like a fucking 40+ pound advantage in all his fights.
                            Waaah, every heavyweight has known from day one that 265 is the cut off point. Brock makes weight, what's the problem? Mir was 245 and that's the lightest he's ever been.

Face it, he's a fucking beast and he mauls for fun.

Comment

Very true, but honestly he has to be on some type of 'Roid. The way he acted after the fight and then his post fight interview...fucking bi polar. Dude is too beastly, shit really isn't fair. It's going to be a while before he falls.

Comment

Very true, but honestly he has to be on some type of 'Roid. The way he acted after the fight and then his post fight interview...fucking bi polar. Dude is too beastly, shit really isn't fair. It's going to be a while before he falls.
                                He's never failed a test and trust me MMA guys fail, you know the next day. Ask Sean Sherk. And yeah, he is a bit off but who gives a shit, his job is to beat the shit out of other dudes not balance the nations budget.

Comment

Working...
                                X