No announcement yet.

Mixed Martial Arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/h_1zeo6PkVc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rogan bringing the real.

Also WAR DC!!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Is Ronda Rousey a terminator

Comment

• Whatever she is I don't want to piss it off. Like I said on Twitter, that whole fight should be a #ThugLife video.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I saw it finally, and was expecting a snapped arm. Just seeing the arm bar applied and then tapped? Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I saw it finally, and was expecting a snapped arm. Just seeing the arm bar applied and then tapped? Jesus.
            Her body control during the transitional roll is a thing of beauty. No woman alive should attempt to be anywhere near her clinch. 14 seconds and Cat Zingano is no joke and WAS undefeated.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind being near her clinch IFYOUKNOWWHATIMEAN.

Comment

• She'd snap you in half, Grave. Although, not a bad way to go, son!

Comment

• I'd let her triangle me for sure. But seriously she's scares the fuck out of me.

Comment

• That walk to the ring gets me hype/fearboner like no other.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1OARa6KXur0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Luke Rockhold coming out to Espisito's You're the best around against Machida then choking him out was GRAND!

Comment

• GOT DAMN RONDA ROUSEY.

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/ro...nds-1721583575

Comment

• <3 her so much. Seriously, it would take longer to describe the fight than the fight actually lasted.

Comment

• I wonder if UFC management is like "Ronda, you gotta at least give 'em a chance. People are paying $100* for a fight that can fit in an Instagram video!"

*or whatever it is.

Comment

• Nah, Dana gives no fucks because she looks like the Terminator. Someone needs to make a highlight video of Ronda with this as the music.....

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rL9ihXiFAko" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X