Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh cool. What's this about hashtags and fucking people up?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So every game has a specific hashtag. If you're streaming on twitch, people watching can "hashbomb" the game to make crazy stuff happen. If they're not watching via twitch you can still mess the with game on Twitter by using the specific game hashtag and the hashbomb.

http://maroonersrock.com/2014/12/ida...-command-list/

Comment

• oh fuck yeah I'm streaming this
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• does this have local co-op?

Comment

• Guacamelee is so awesome, reminds me of Samurai Jack which I love

#interruptedxbonerstosaythat
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yeah, but I think if it's only two people you play 1v1 locally. And it sounds like there's a (bug?) where if you are playing alone online you can only get placed against other single opponents. The developers are looking into a way to be able to matchmake full games.

Comment

• ok, well we need to set something up then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                  Guacamelee is so awesome, reminds me of Samurai Jack which I love

#interruptedxbonerstosaythat
                  Great game, played it on PC...but never could beat the final boss.

Comment

• Dying Light is a game after my heart.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• if I hated the Dead Island games with a passion is this good for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        if I hated the Dead Island games with a passion is this good for me?
                        Apparently so. Several people that hated Dead Island seem to dig it a lot.

Comment

• It is much more fun, the interface isn't horseshit, and running away never felt so free and easy.

Nighttime is for the big boys. Shit gets real at night.

Oh and it's pretty to look at barring the doodoo level characters.

I do miss the rapper intro.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WHODOYOUVOODOOBITCH?
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I am 8% into the story and I couldn't give a fuck. I just got a grappling hook and this is now a hilarious zombocidal Batman simulator.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                So every game has a specific hashtag. If you're streaming on twitch, people watching can "hashbomb" the game to make crazy stuff happen. If they're not watching via twitch you can still mess the with game on Twitter by using the specific game hashtag and the hashbomb.

http://maroonersrock.com/2014/12/ida...-command-list/
                                yeah, played this last night. WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER FOR A LIVE BDRCADE EPISODE for this.

Comment

Working...
                                X