This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you playing?

COD4- Still rampaging daily, just not as much as some people on these boards.

MGS Portable Ops- I fucking suck at this game and it's infuriating.

Crisis Core: Still loving this game.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: What are you playing?

i'm still playing cod4 here and there. i keep wanting to open up bully and play it but all those noted issues with the 360 game makes me wary. other than that... nothing. which is sad considering the amount of games i still haven't opened. hahahaha.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I've heard of this "Call of Duty" game, and would like to play it sometime.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

COD4, but in a few week's it will be GTA4.... Can I Get a HELL YEAH!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Hells yes! Why can't all of you have PS3's?!?! I want to play this on a machine that isn't dying! But I'll see you guys on the 360. Headcheese gonna be rollin' through.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

yup and yup...I actually just started playing fight night round 3 again...and I'm going to buy MLB 2K8 K
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Ooh Fight Night. I <3 that game. And I've heard and thought that MLB2k8 sucked (and I loved 2k7).

Comment

Fight Night is awesome. Too bad it sounds like there won't be more.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I hear it sucks, but being the baseball fan that I am I buy this lame series year after year. The one for the PS3 is tits, another reason why I want the PS3.

Comment

They've gotta come up with something to replace it...I hear they're coming out with a MMA/UFC game. I'm into that shit but I think a game will be gay.

Comment

They have that new game coming out: Facebreaker or something. IT's like a cross between Ready 2 Rumble and Fight Night.

And yah, MLB THe Show is fucking greatness.

Comment

Let me add to the Fight Night love. I'm undefeated with Jake LaMotta.

Started Burnout Paradise recently. I'm trying to do the online challenges.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I had all the belts and everything with ricky hatton before I deleted my old profile....but lets not get into that subject again.

Comment

I made my own guy and got all the achievements. Then I lost him in the great HD corruption of 2008.

Comment

I did the same with BigB Esparza...then I deleted my shit. Time to start again. Anyone ever play this online?

Comment

Working...
                              X