X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New podcast

Word.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Nice.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Boom
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Hopefully one this week. Fucking Cj. I know he'll say it's my fault because I didn't call him, but when the schedule has been :

"It's Friday, Cj will call after work like he has done for the last 20 podcasts" and then it was " It's Friday, Cj will call if he can't make it due to apt searching". And then Cj doesnt' call at all, not my fault. So send the blame towards him. HAha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

CJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I swear to god he's going to give up the podcast if I keep giving him shit, haha, but I'm sticking to my guns that it was not my call. Although, I'm still looking for some good equipment for my new podcast venture. No luck this weekend unless I wanted to pay 400 bucks, and as I don't make any money off this, that was a bit much. But soon, there will be a formal announcement along with a new website. Can't wait. Should be a nice little companion to this one. And maybe we'll bring in some new listeners that are women. That's the goal.

Comment

oh so us the listener's are not worth 400 bucks, ok i see how you are rob

HAHAAHHA that sucks bro, hey what exactly are you looking for. There might be a slight chance that i can get stuff for you ( being a home theater installer has some perks) and even with shipping it to you could save you some cash
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Huh, what's this about a new site???? And new podcast? What kinda vodoo is up your pants, sir?

Comment

Not new forums or anything, but a new site for Lesley and I's new "he said, she's wrong" podcast.....

(totally not the name, but I'm curious to see if she'll see it.)haha

Comment

HAHA! Nice!

So we're going to get an hour of kitty talk then?

Comment

Nope, but you will get an hour of other nerd talk since Cj doesn't watch good TV and takes forever to see flicks.

Comment

Like I said, it'll be a nice little companion podcast to the PodCaust.

Comment

You can call it Padcast! Get it, pad! Cause Lesley's a girl!

Oh nevermind, you're no fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                              Not new forums or anything, but a new site for Lesley and I's new "he said, she's wrong" podcast.....

(totally not the name, but I'm curious to see if she'll see it.)haha
                              Pretty sure that's not even close to being the name, being that 98% of the time I'm right. At least I'm giving you the 2%.
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Ohhh, you got served!
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X