No announcement yet.

STEVEN SEAGAL: LAWMAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you say huge: Do you mean height? Weight or both?

And Howard is right, Seagal can't act. Arnold has better acting ability.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

He's an inch or two taller than me and is built like a brickwall.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So a football player or as they say as a brick shithouse?

Oddly enough, my brother is also kind of built that way. Granted the guy is at 200 pounds but still.

Comment

I wouldn't call him a football player, I could easily take him down being the older brother and all, but he's just a big dude. Not so much fat anymore, but just big.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Like a John Goodman then?

Comment

John Goodman is fucking fat. My bro doesn't have a gut, he's just an imposing fella. Well he would be if you didn't know him. He's a big pansy.

Comment

Arnold can act better but can he break your arm 32 different ways without ruffling a pony tail?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Seagal fucking rocked in Under Seige dammit. And Above the Law.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Seagal fucking rocked in Under Seige dammit. And Above the Law.
                    I loved Seagal until he went all "save teh earfs" on us. Just break bones you fat bastard!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

But Hard to Kill sucks ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Well he would be if you didn't know him. He's a big pansy.
                        I know how he feels, though I'm probably more aggressive. I always get the "MOFG DO U PLAY FOOTBALL???"

"No, I like animals and postmodern literature and indie rock and movies and videogames."

"FAGGOT!"

"...I can also squat and deadlift almost 2x my own bodyweight."

".....FAGGOT!"
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Any time I hear something like that, I think back to the Simpsons.

"You kissed a girl. That is so gay!"

Comment

Redonkulous.

Comment

Who the fuck greenlit this shit?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby Sensei
                                Where he at? Where he at?
                                SO. MUCH. FAIL. Oh Stevie, how far you have fallen.

Comment

Working...
                                X