Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's because DC can't create compelling characters i.e. realistic.

Ok, ok. I'll stop now.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Haha. NERD RAGE!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

But seriously. What's the deal with Green Lantern? What's he do?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'd rather watch a Star Brand movie.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Umm. Shoot green energy? From a ring? What is this mystical green energy? Gaia energy? Man. That shit is SO realistic.

I wish Josh were reading this now....
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

All I remember about Green Lantern was he was one of my favorite action figures when I was six. Oh the trouble he and Bats got into!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                I haven't kept up with this at all. How's this gonna play out?

Also, I know nothing about Green Lantern except there is apparently a bunch of them and yellow is their enemy or some shit.

Heh, wood was their weakness in the golden age.

Since they are using Hal Jordan, I assume his ring will have the weakness to yellow, unless they mix in a little of Kyle Rayner's time as GL. His ring had no impurity. Shit, maybe they mix in Alan Scott's weakness to wood and keep the weakness to yellow.

All in 3D!
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post

Since they are using Hal Jordan, I assume his ring will have the weakness to yellow, unless they mix in a little of Kyle Rayner's time as GL. His ring had no impurity. Shit, maybe they mix in Alan Scott's weakness to wood and keep the weakness to yellow.

All in 3D!
                  This makes me not want to see it. haha.

WOOD IS MY MORTAL ENEMY!

Comment

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zvYULpFwVWE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zvYULpFwVWE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

But seriously. What's the deal with Green Lantern? What's he do?
                      A Green Lantern can create or practically do anything, willpower permitting. The Green Lantern Corp. is basically the police force for the Universe.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I'm expecting a very enjoyable flick. Lively's casting doesn't bother me one bit and, hopefully, this'll get Reynolds to leave the disappointing rom-com roles to boring actors.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

This makes me not want to see it. haha.

WOOD IS MY MORTAL ENEMY!
                          Green Lantern: First Flight animated film that came out a few months ago is a good film to watch if you are curious about Green Lantern. Worth at least a spot on your netflix queue, might even be streamable.

Comment

GL is one of my favorite comic characters of all time. I just love the super power. I'm really keeping my binkles crossed for this.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post

All in 3D!
                              So...yellow wood.

Prediction: Sinestro will be Asian and easily aroused.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                                So...yellow wood.

Prediction: Sinestro will be Asian and easily aroused.
                                winrar.

Comment

Working...
                                X