Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wal-Mart: The Devil or just a fucking store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Sort of like that but without the gut. But I do put on a fake beard.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
      This is not true, watch the Documentary. Fuck retail, I agree...it is all shit. But Wal-Mart falsely markets themselves as a great company to work for. Billions of taxpayer dollars go to supplement Walmart employees. Most of them are on some type of welfare or medicaid. It is sad. Watch the doc, let me know your thoughts after.
      Bryan, you are aware that most "documentaries" are biased, right? Honestly, those people should be glad they have a job. Wal-Mart hires everyone else that Target rejects. You know how I know this? From fucking working at Target.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

This has been posted before...but still worth a look.

http://projects.flowingdata.com/walmart/
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          Bryan, you are aware that most "documentaries" are biased, right? Honestly, those people should be glad they have a job. Wal-Mart hires everyone else that Target rejects. You know how I know this? From fucking working at Target.
          No way...documentaries are biased....

Just watch the movie, it was very interesting and provided a number of pieces of factual evidence.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

But here's the thing, Starbucks has done the same damn thing and yet all I ever hear is praise for that fucking store. What's the difference?

Comment

I swear, Starbucks raped you man. haha.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Touchy subject there nerdious?
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

He was going on and on about Starbucks when we were out in Seattle cause we wanted a coffee. It was funny.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

No. I just think all this "hate" over some retail store is ridiculous. Especially when other places are doing the same fucking thing. It's just dumb since people aren't putting things in perspective. They just follow others like fucking sheep. Fuck's sake.

Comment

But you hate Starbucks? What's the difference?

Comment

Also, I dont' hate any store...except for Hollister and Abercrombie. Cause fuck anyone and everyone who shops there. Seriously. If you shop there you are a fucking dumb douchebag.

Comment

I don't really hate Starbucks. I just don't get it. They charge you like 4-6 bucks for a cup of coffee. And when McDonalds does it for cheaper, they start freaking out.

Comment

What about J. Crew? Cause I fancy like that. And by fancy, I mean pretentious.

Comment

And the only way Starbucks is catering to people is having a store on every other block.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                I don't really hate Starbucks. I just don't get it. They charge you like 4-6 bucks for a cup of coffee. And when McDonalds does it for cheaper, they start freaking out.
                                Except McDonalds doesn't do the coffee I like. But yes, for just normal coffee there are better alternatives. Dunkin' Donuts for the win.

Comment

Working...
                                X