What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://wcbstv.com/seenat11/smoking.c...982419.html?mh

Seriously? Whatever happened to a nice nug joint? Or a few rails during the weekend? Smarties? Goddammit....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Also, heroin is cheaper than a 6 pack. Go buy some of that you pussy fucking kids!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You did smack Rob? Christ what drug haven't you done?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
          You did smack Rob? Christ what drug haven't you done?

I've never done heroin.

Comment

Whats wrong is because kids didn't have kick ass commercials like we once did!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              I've never done heroin.
              Good to hear.

Comment

Haha,. I was just curious as to why you thought I had? When I said it's cheaper than a 6 pack that was in reference to a link Nate posted.

Comment

I didn't think you had but you mentioned prior drug use. So I figured why not?

But at least tell me you had the common decency not to do crytsal meth.

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/04/13...ens/index.html

OMGZORS I SMOKED TEH JOINT AND ENDED UP SNORTING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!

Goddamn fucking retards.

Comment

A Pothead wouldn't have the capacity nor drive to do coke. That's like encountering a fat heroin addict.....oh wait Artie Lange. Never mind.

Comment

coke is overrated.

Comment

Real men use heroin!
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

I don't see manly men using heroin. Unless Elliot Smith was a man's man....man.

Comment

Come on, these are some manly arms!

Comment

*Throws up*

Comment

Working...
                                X