When shit gets bad...lighten the mood here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I could post a picture and say "How can you stay mad at that?!"
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"Please don't hurt me! Here, take this little bastard instead!"
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

going through my old videos. Man, Chanandler was tiny.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Stoners eat cat and film it!
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Shit, my eyes were closed. Haha.

Comment

The fact the cat was in the mouth. The jokes write themselves.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  FFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHOHGOD I LOVE IT
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

"Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

awws.

Comment

The one Linda Blair dog in the back on the left-hand side is hee-larious.

~

Comment

Cutest animal ever from the Humane Society:

If we had a house I would go get that dog right now.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Awws.

Comment

OMGZ. CUUUUUTTEEEE

Comment

That dog is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X