Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not even so much the costume that's distracting. It's that he has camel weiner.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I believe that's called a moose knuckle.

Comment

• Okay, thank you - I wasn't sure what the male version of that term would be. So you learn something new every day - I just wish it wasn't that!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Comment

• 2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eg8kDG94kb8" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Terrifying.

Comment

• Ohhhh my....

Comment

• Goddammit.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Glad the puppy's OK. The woman, however, deserves five across the eyes for such assholery.

Comment

• Just saw this on the Dayton Daily site. What kind of dumbfuck do you have to be to think this is ok?
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• COME ON AND PASS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Talking about that in Texas too.

Comment

• Blue laws suck...

Comment

• Hopefully it changes everywhere, seriously we're not in the 1940's anymore. People drink every day no matter when you buy it.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X