No announcement yet.

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never have any motivation to 100% any game for the most part. I play until I beat it or get bored.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I finished the story for this game last night. Because it was late (or maybe because I'm stupid), it took me over half an hour to get to the party because that one big security door was locked and I thought that meant you had to find an alternate route from the botanical building. I totally forgot about the side door.

Anyway, even though the final boss was LOL rediculous I really liked this game. Metroidvania Batman was a good description. I'm looking forward to an inevitable sequel.

Now for the challenge rooms!

Comment

• Yeah, this game kicked all kinds of ass. I even dug the final boss. Reminded me of an old BTAS episode.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Yeah, this game kicked all kinds of ass. I even dug the final boss. Reminded me of an old BTAS episode.
          Agreed, also I hope everyone beat up the joker's henchmen before the ending, you get an achievement for that.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Those smug fuckers, of course I kicked their asses.

The combat in this game is pretty great by the time you get the combat upgrades. The only annoying this is that I get so close to getting the 40 hit combo achievement and hit the wrong button or get too far away from the crowd every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Those smug fuckers, of course I kicked their asses.

The combat in this game is pretty great by the time you get the combat upgrades. The only annoying this is that I get so close to getting the 40 hit combo achievement and hit the wrong button or get too far away from the crowd every time.
              I hope the sequel doesn't make you unlock shit. Most frustrating part of the game is the beginning slog, for me anyway.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
              X