Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, it's not like the voicemail line is deactivated between episodes, right? Just call in now before you forget what you want to rant about.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Guys, it's not like the voicemail line is deactivated between episodes, right? Just call in now before you forget what you want to rant about.
      Shut your filthy logical mouth!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Guys, it's not like the voicemail line is deactivated between episodes, right? Just call in now before you forget what you want to rant about.

THAT.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Now that we're aware you will have way more calls to field. Cj is gonna be pissed. Lulz
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I really hope my new segment "Hocken sings the hits" gets played.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              I really hope my new segment "Hocken sings the hits" gets played.
              I can't wait, sounds promising. Seriously.

Comment

• if the quality is good, it'll be used. I never listen to any calls until the day of. And then depending on how many we have, i pick and choose.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well, I did steal the idea from Nader. So here's to the quality being good enough.

Although I did realize that I really should sing the hits without trying to sing over the actual song. But I've got limited tech here folks.

Comment

• So I just downloaded all voicemails in my acct, and no hocken singing. no idea where it is, but it didn't come here haha

Comment

• There isn't one that consists of Sister Christian? Damn...

But at least tell me my v-neck call came in?

Comment

• New episode is up. This isn't episode 78.

Comment

• should be up by Sunday. I hope it's worth it.

Comment

• Why wouldn't it be?

Comment

• Hooray! I get to drive for about 11 hours (one way!) next week so a new 'Caust will help at least a couple hours go by faster.

Comment

• should be operational quite soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X