Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also feel bad playing with you and your friends. I'm the ADD kid in the group. Yall take this shit serious.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just like to grab shit and run and gun. I don't have 25 mins to not shoot at someone and hide in the weeds. I HAVE LIMITED GAMING TIME.
      Exactly why snipers are bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I also feel bad playing with you and your friends. I'm the ADD kid in the group. Yall take this shit serious.
        Honestly though, the ADD kid makes the game enjoyable most of the time. It's why CoD4 was so great with you guys.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I HAVE LIMITED GAMING TIME.
          We do too! That's why we play to win!

Comment

I also feel bad playing with you and your friends. I'm the ADD kid in the group. Yall take this shit serious.
            We wanna win. Boot camp will take that ADD right outta you!

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Exactly why snipers are bitches.
            Snipers are rare in the game. Hiding in the weeds in PUBG has nothing to do with sniping, it has to do with surviving. If anything actually finding a 4x or better scope emboldens you to be WAY more out in the open because you have a massive advantage over most other people. Scopes are gold in PUBG. And rare. Not to mention, if you even find a scope you ALSO need to find a sniper rifle, which is even more rare.

Also, not possible to camp for 25 minutes. The longest a game can last is 30 minutes, and due to the circle moving you also have to move. Unless you somehow luck out and land right in the middle of where the circle appear the longest you stay in one area is the opening moments when you get a max of about 8 minutes before you need to move.

I really wish all you guys had PC's to game on. This game is incredible.
            Last edited by BillyG; 07-18-2017, 06:38 AM.

Comment

• had some fun rounds with billy and his buddies in PUBG tonight. Streamed it again for fun. I love this new laptop.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That fight in the garage house was so good. Somehow someone hid in the house somewhere, and while we were downstairs fighting the guy in hiding killed my friend, and I dropped another guy that downed another friend. Then the guy upstairs jumped down and I heard him start the car so I dumped into the car and blew it up getting 3 kills. FELT SO GOOD.

Rob is going to hippie pot town so if anyone wants in, we will find a spot for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  That fight in the garage house was so good. Somehow someone hid in the house somewhere, and while we were downstairs fighting the guy in hiding killed my friend, and I dropped another guy that downed another friend. Then the guy upstairs jumped down and I heard him start the car so I dumped into the car and blew it up getting 3 kills. FELT SO GOOD.
                  https://www.twitch.tv/videos/160245228?t=44m09s

I love that I got all of that on stream...

Comment

• It's smart that Billy plays as an underwear lady to throw off all the neckbeards.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      It's smart that Billy plays as an underwear lady to throw off all the neckbeards.
                      Early Access! I jumped out of the plane and all my clothes were missing!

Comment

• Played about 2 hours of Pyre and it is very fucking good. I saw some people saying it is their favorite Supergiant game, and I could see that ending up the case. It's gorgeous, funny, (seriously, Barker Ashpaw and his theme is incredible), and the gameplay is very cool. It goes from a choose your own adventure style story section to a crazy mash of NBA Jam and Windjammers, with talent trees and inventory.

Comment

• Got my first chicken dinner playing with some friends in a squad of 3 tonight. I died in the like final 15 person bulletstorm trying to protect a downed friend as the second last circle was closing around us.. they recovered and killed everyone left to seal the deal.

Pretty rad as that was only like my 3rd night playing
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yeah, I got my first really quick. We get two a week or so now. We got two finishes with 7 people left in our 3 man squad last night. Just some great games. We are getting bolder and bolder as we play, but sometimes I have to push my friends. We snuck up behind a group last night, and my friend told me to hold since he saw them.

What the fuck? Why? SHOOT THEM. So we did. It felt good. I ended a round with six kills, then had four kills the next.

Comment

• started playing Persona 2 for PS1. Such a weird game.

Comment

• digging Sub-Zero in Injustice 2 so far. Love some of those combos he can do,.

Comment

Working...
                                X