Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Fritos as just chips are the best. Texans are fucking weird man.
    You are certifiably out of your fucking mind bro. Fritos are for frito pie. Like it's in the name bro. Do you even food bro?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Let them have their madness. When they experience true Frito happiness they will learn their folly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Fritos as just chips are the best. Texans are fucking weird man.
        Imagine. They have beef schinizels, calls it "chicken fried steak", and go spastic when they're reminded it's the same fucking thing.

So yeah. It's chili, cheese, and disgusting chips.

That reminds me I need to put nachos, jalapenos, cheese, and call it "Texas Warm Cheesy Crackers" like it's the fucking end of all things.

#shots fired.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• POUTINE!!!!!!
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Which also means "mess" over here. Quebec only.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Imagine. They have beef schinizels, calls it "chicken fried steak", and go spastic when they're reminded it's the same fucking thing.

So yeah. It's chili, cheese, and disgusting chips.

That reminds me I need to put nachos, jalapenos, cheese, and call it "Texas Warm Cheesy Crackers" like it's the fucking end of all things.

#shots fired.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Had an amazing dish from Blue Apron last night. It was this Spanish potato/squash/egg bake thing. So goddamn good.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Apron is bretty gud
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• it is until it isn't like last night's terrible soup bullshit.

Took Lesley like an hour and a half to prep and cook. We both had like 3 bites and decided just to skip dinner.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Soup?

In the goddamn summer?

Awful.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Thanks to vacation I've made delicious breakfast tacos every morning and I made an amazing pot roast for dinner for the week. I am going to put on Narcos and ride the exercise bike for like 3 hours today.

Comment

• Decided I am going to start paying more attention to what I cook, and try to enjoy cooking again, which I haven't in a long time. Hopefully will lead to me eating better and making better choices to not go out to eat on a whim.

So last night I put a couple bone in pork chops in the sous vide, then caramelized some carrots and sauteed some asparagus and shallots and that shit was incredible.

Comment

• In honor of our first real taste of winter: beef stew and homemade drop biscuits. I’ll be in a food coma after this.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Home made fajitas from scratch. SOOOOOOO fucking tasty.

Comment

• about to make 3 pounds of steamed clams and some garlic french bread. YAY.

Comment

Working...
                                X