Clear All

• http://www.mnstatefair.org/fun/16_new_food/

Candied Bacon Donut Sliders
    Candied Bacon BLT

WANT
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Bark Bites. They come in multiple flavors, but my personal favorite is dark chocolate with almonds and sea salt. It's the tits. Unless you don't like dark chocolate, in which case you're a communist.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• is this a brand or just an overall name for a type of snack? Dark chocolate can fuck off for the most part but the almonds and sea salt angle may change that.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's a brand. It's actually Bark Thins. Looks like they're available at Target and Lund's and Byerly's(?).
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Sounds yummy.
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• A friend of mine posted today that it takes 65 burpees to burn off one fun sized Snickers. I want to cry thinking about how much Halloween candy I consume.

Comment

• Yesterday I had like 4 pastries from 85c, a sea salt coffee smoothie, a five piece catfish dinner, half a slice of tiramisu, and 1/4 of a chocolate bar. How many burpees is that?

Comment

• That'll be 2.3 gorillion sir.

Can't fucking wait for the state fair. Time to dive into the landfill the frialator built.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Vendor took us to lunch. Had a salad, quail skewers, jalapeno cornbread, brussel sprouts in bacon jam, and a t-bone with blue cheese butter.

Comment

• I had 2 chilitos from Taco Bell. Yours sounds better.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Would kill for a chilito right now. I'm on a paleo reset, though...
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'd fuck up some taco bell right now. Would put me right from the itis into full food coma.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Would kill for a chilito right now. I'm on a paleo reset, though...
                            I've given up all attempts at being healthy for the moment. I was miserable and have other things to focus on. Good on you though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I've given up all attempts at being healthy for the moment. I was miserable and have other things to focus on. Good on you though.
                              I've been treating myself like shit and I feel fucking terrible. I've got to curb my current asshole eating habits or else I am going to be 330lbs before Christmas gets here.

Comment

• with all the shit I've been going through lately these extra pounds are fine at the moment. I'll get back on the horse after Christmas as per usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X