No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not only that, he's blaming everyone but himself for his actions! Really, the US Government told him to steal the banner?! Someone else in his group told him to steal the banner?! Yeah, right.

Actually, I think you can make the argument that he's still emotionally a kid because he's playing the "blame game".
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I wonder how they forced him to make those anti-US government statements. He probably got a reduced sentence (15 years instead of life) by doing that. So ridiculous.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Or N.K. is forcing him to say that shit because that's what it sounded like based on the article. Either way, you go to N.K. you're probably gonna have a bad time.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh, N Korea is for sure making him say all that shit. Like Matt said, I'm curious what the punishment would have been if he had refused. I don't think they'd be crazy enough to do the death penalty but at least a much longer prison sentence. It looks like diplomacy cuts the sentences down quite a bit but, wow, that still sucks. He probably thought it would be a fun souvenir but didn't realize HE'S IN NORTH KOREA.

Comment

• Besides, when you're in another country, you're supposed to be on your best behavior anyway. You are not in the USA, you're in another country where the traditions are different. We're the only country who really worries about political correctness, the rest of the world, not so much.

Comment

• How does one not KNOW they are in North Korea and ALL that that entails?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The stupidity of people with stuff like this never ceases to amaze me. Like the morons who hiked into the mountains of Iran and were arrested as spies. I don't care HOW picturesque the scenery is; YOU DON'T GO HIKING ANYWHERE NEAR THE IRANIAN BORDER.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I read that in Vizzini's voice. YOU KNOW WHICH VIZZINI, DON'T TRY TO DENY IT!!!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You go anywhere near known hot zones like North Korea, you're on your own when it comes to shit like this. As a guy who was on the Dean's List, he should've known better.

He'll likely be released eventually, but he'll always be a fucking moron.

Comment

• He's also probably one of those "privileged" kids who thinks he can get away with everything and deserves everything. You know kind of like the "Affluenza Teen".

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                        He's also probably one of those "privileged" kids who thinks he can get away with everything and deserves everything. You know kind of like the "Affluenza Teen".
                        That's how I was taking it as well...he's never had consequences come his way, so he figured he could get away with being stupid over there. Lesson learned, the hard way.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well deserved.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• This guy is a fucking winner. What a piece of shit.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• oh god, he sounds just like I figured he would.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA83KYq8x6A

Comment

• What a douche. You’ve got to be pretty bad if your own parents are saying, “dude. Get the fuck out. No? Ok, we’ll see your ass in court.”
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X