No announcement yet.

When shit gets bad...lighten the mood here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed, kid rapers should have to be in gen pop.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Father's Day 2012

Took my folks and some of my kids to the farm I volunteer at. We're working on setting up an equestrian program for physically and emotionally disabled kids. I help with the horses and do some building and help give riding lessons.

This is my grandson, Jensen, meeting our newest colt Ritz. Jensen is six months old....Ritz is one week old.

I figure it's never too early to get the kids involved with the horses. They (the beasts) are like a living manifestation of Grace and working with them in any fashion has only been a positive for my life.

Jensen was groovin on it.

My girl Angelica has a horse that she works with....Anna. We got her in January.

She's getting better with the whole riding thing. Anna is gentle and sweet and a good partner for her.

I love watching them together.

Comment

• Nice man. Always cool to me when people get to work with animals.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Teledork: i don't see how anyone could top your post today. 'Awesome' isn't a strong enough word.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If you didn't think Ron Perlman wasn't awesome just yet....

Day = made.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QmnODzMToyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gJfkb-NKFgo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                  X