No announcement yet.

new episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

editing now, really hoping to have this done tonight but I still need to make dinner, watch Survival of the Dead (MUST WATCH BEFORE NEW BDR) and South Park.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just recorded it. Super drunk and we chat about westerns, greys, supernatural,zombies,and more.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Just recorded it. Super drunk and we chat about westerns, greys, supernatural,zombies,and more.
        Did lesley pretend to be Cj and make up excuses as to why she hasn't seen the show yet? Lulz
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
          Did lesley pretend to be Cj and make up excuses as to why she hasn't seen the show yet? Lulz
          Haha, doubtful, I would never pretend to not watch that kick ass show.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Not even if they cast looked gay and stuff? Mer WB MER!! /Ceej
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

All done. however, we'll be adding a bit at the end after we watch the LOST finale tonight. So it'll be up by Tuesday at the latest.

Comment

I drank and took a nap in between everything involving people and the pine box thing and the whatnot and holy shit my brain hurts right now and I am still typing for some reason oh godcan'twaitfornewsturffs...

ETA: DERP...brain blumpkins
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-23-2010, 10:47 PM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

tentative title: "what's that slapping sound?"

Comment

Good title, granted not as good as mine for the new episode.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

HOST FIGHT!!!!

Comment

Probably gonna record one soon. So if you want to call in for this show, make sure to mention Lesley's name in the voice mail.

Comment

No BDR this week (something came up today) however Lesley and I are going to record a new episode. So if you want to call in for us, same number just mention her name.

Comment

I made calls and they would work for your show. Cept one of them was related to The Paxton Incident™.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

was just record3ed. 40 mins of retarded drunkenness. We spoil the fuck outta Predators.

Comment

"Episode 10: It smells like unicorns in here " should be up shortly in iTunes and RSS. Later on main site.

Comment

Working...
                                X