X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How apropos.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I had LOOPER on the brain and guessed wrong but it looks like Mondo is doing the JURASSIC PARK score on vinyl. Awesome.

Comment

• I'll grab the fuck outta that.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/MarkItZero...der-item-count

Cool posters here.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

I've seen this guy's work before, I just can't place where.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                I've seen this guy's work before, I just can't place where.
                Trying to decide if that Drive poster is amazing, or the face is weird.

Comment

He's a local guy from the Highlands. That's where I've seen this stuff.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Gosling's eyes were created by Picasso.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Scored this one this morning.

Considering it's one of my favorite movies and I haven't purchased a print in a few months I'm excited.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nice. I hit the drop at the right time but didn't grab anything. I would've been all over the BTTF prints.

Comment

• I wasn't a huge fan of those to be honest. I'm not a huge fan of Durieux for the most part but since the Creature one is low-key I went for it.

Comment

• I would much prefer to have scored Ken Taylor's Creature print.

Comment

• I had the Forbidden Planet one in the cart, but I let it go. It just didn't feel right.

Comment

• Picked up Dallas Buyer's Club Mondo.

Comment

Working...
                                X