Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Toybox

The Toybox No one here has more toys than Ari. I still haven't decided if that's a good thing or bad. Enjoy your DOLLS Ari.

Old 11-05-2008, 03:01 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Stuff I want...

Didn't feel like starting a new thread for every piece of plastic I want, but figure this could be the area to post random stuff.

To start it off, I want this....bad..

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_110508a.htm
Old 11-05-2008, 03:25 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Ha, I just saw that this morning. He'll go great with my Dawn of the Dead and Land of the Dead figures.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:27 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Seriously considering a purchase of that...although for 10 bucks more I can get like 3 of those attack toys Ari just picked up.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:30 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Cornerstorecomics.com has a sale on the Attack of the Living Dead figures right now. You can get the 3 main figures, plus the same 3 with the variant paint for only $50. Best deal ever, considering they usually go for $12-15 a piece.

Old 11-07-2008, 09:03 AM
<-----THIS!

I just pre-ordered this. It should look awesome with the Jabba setup.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2177

Old 11-17-2008, 09:52 AM
<-----THIS!

Not a toy, but damn do I want it!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B001G562ZU

Old 11-17-2008, 09:52 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

That's pretty sick.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:15 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Neat.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:19 AM
Like's to touch the hiney

Corey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' it

http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives..._steroids.html
She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari
Old 12-23-2008, 01:33 PM
It's All A Deep End

PHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandas

Samsung LN-46A650

Yamaha HTR-6160

Onkyo SKS-HT750B

PS3

Xbox 360 Elite
Old 12-23-2008, 02:26 PM

Corey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' it

To bad you don't live near me I can get you this
http://www.yamaha.com/yec/products/p...1&CTID=5000300

for $360.00
Old 12-23-2008, 04:57 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

nice but not enough optical inputs...I want a new receiver sooooo bad right now.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:26 PM

How many optical inputs do you need ??
Old 12-23-2008, 07:54 PM
Elitist

at least 3 in the back, with a possible 4th in the front. It seems like there is very few components that are using the coax digi anymore.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG B View Post
at least 3 in the back, with a possible 4th in the front. It seems like there is very few components that are using the coax digi anymore.
That is because they are using the HDMI digital.. Lets say you had XBOX, PS3 and some cable/sat box, that all had HDMI outputs, then you would not need the use of optical or coaxial inputs on the receiver.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:49 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
That is because they are using the HDMI digital.. Lets say you had XBOX, PS3 and some cable/sat box, that all had HDMI outputs, then you would not need the use of optical or coaxial inputs on the receiver.

AHAHAHAHHA. Bryan, you just got served by Corey, of all people. I hereby proclaim you technologically retarded.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:56 AM

hahhaha ummm thanks... I think...
Old 12-24-2008, 02:39 PM

http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives...eadphones.html
Old 12-23-2008, 08:10 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Don't know if I actually want it. Would probably kill the cat.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/39564
Old 12-27-2008, 03:12 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Yes B, HDMI is far more Superior than optical!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1