New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectre

I enjoyed it. It's definitely interesting, and a cool mix of new and old in a better way than Skyfall was. That said it's 20-30 minutes too long, some dialog is laughable, and the villains are so underutilized. Why was Bautista even there? You give us a big hulking brute and his longest action scene is a car chase? Why the fuck? And Waltz could have done more but given the ending they can totally fix that in the next one. Still, very interesting, some funny bits, and it is beautiful to look at. And I loved how they tied all four Craig Bond movies all together.

Comment

• That's cool then, but I'm gonna wait for home viewing.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        That's cool then, but I'm gonna wait for home viewing.
        Yeah, I think unless you're going to fall in love with cinematography this can definitely be watched at home since it's 2:30.

Comment

so i guess tusks are my new fetish.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Paula Patton, man.

Comment

• fuck, I thought I recognized her face. I almost think the orcs look too good like Billy said. Is this basically WC3 the movie? Or set prior?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

B=========@~~~~~
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  fuck, I thought I recognized her face. I almost think the orcs look too good like Billy said. Is this basically WC3 the movie? Or set prior?
                  No, it's Warcraft: Orcs vs Humans. Warcraft 1. The first war. Hit up Wowpedia if you wanna find out more. Medivh opens the black portal after being possessed by Sargeras and all that, which is going to be a MOTHERFUCKER to work ok in a movie.

Comment

• Also, Paula Patton is Garona, half orc half draeni. So Rob, she POSSIBLY has hooves and you can get your weird Avatar fetish on.

Comment

• and sold

Comment

• Hooves AND tusks? Get outta the way Rob's BOUT TO SPLODE!!!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Yeah, I think unless you're going to fall in love with cinematography this can definitely be watched at home since it's 2:30.
                          Thx for the confirmation.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          so i guess tusks are my new fetish.
                          Poor Lesley. Do you force her to dress up?

Comment

• Pssssssh, she makes HIM dress up.

Comment

• It think it's both.

Comment

• a little of column a; a little of column b

Comment

Working...
                                X