New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    What's wrong with Wings or Hercules? Da Fuq Hughes?!?
    Everything.

But I also don't 'get' sitting around reading scripts for movies that won't get made, or ones that will get made and ruining it for yourself, so I think you're all loopy.
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
      Everything.

But I also don't 'get' sitting around reading scripts for movies that won't get made, or ones that will get made and ruining it for yourself, so I think you're all loopy.
      TRUTH!
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Ready Player One is pandering bullshit. Perfect popcorn movie for Spielberg.
        As much as my brain quickly realized the bullshit of Ready Player One, I liked it.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          TRUTH!
          Says the guy who has written like half a dozen Ceej scripts. hahah
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Says the guy who has written like half a dozen Ceej scripts. hahah
            They're movies to me!

Also, working out a dumb pitch to counter your quip from earlier.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• So yeah...Vin is saying that FURIOUS 7 is going to sweep the Oscars next year. Best Picture guaranteed.

I love this guy.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He's awesome.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Write something better and I'll read that too. I liked it. I don't even want a new GB flick for the most part but we're getting 2 if not more and this would have worked for me. The stuff with Ray at the end made me laugh and I could see Dan selling it.

Something better.

Comment

• hahah. That Bats story would be fucking awesome to see with a crazy budget.

“Mayor's dead. Clayface did it. Clayface is in the bag.”

yes.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HSDyvP5RJ00" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Kurt Sutter wrote it? Errybody gonna lose a limb, die, then get raped.

Comment

• BOXING CLICHE: THE MOVIE

Looks well done, though.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

hahah. That Bats story would be fucking awesome to see with a crazy budget.

“Mayor's dead. Clayface did it. Clayface is in the bag.”

yes.
                            I tried to make it the most fan wanky thing ever.

Comment

• And I ate that shit up.

Comment

• As a movie it would never fucking work. But as an animated movie or game? Fuck yeah man.

Comment

Working...
                                X