Prometheus and ALL OTHER NEW ALIEN/PREDATOR SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    Just got back from a completely empty showing in 3d. We dug the hell outta it. The 3d was definitely Avatar level, Fassbender rules, the tech was great, loved the creature designs and I only had a few minor quibbles:

Geologist and Hocken were going back to the ship but never had their cameras on apparently so that Stringer knew what was up? boourns

Obviously cut footage of Stringer piecing the "weapons manufacturing" stuff together was jarring.

Charlize not running to the left before she was crushed.

Otherwise I was thoroughly entertained. I want that director's cut right now.
    Lol. Pretty much. RUN TO THE LEFT, YOU FUCKING ROBOT!!!!

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    I'm somewhere between Matt and you guys.

I loved it, but there are giant problems. This year has been full of nothing but movies like that for me.
    Exactly. There's huge problems, that we ALL agree on but here's the thing: we don't get worked up like BMK, who's reacting to Prometheus like it's fucked him bareback with AIDS.

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    I still enjoyed it.
    We did Rob. So far, you, me, Matt, Troy, Ingrid and Jeff liked it. Ben, Bobby and BMK hated it.

So be it.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-x1YuvUQFJ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-x1YuvUQFJ0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Red Letter Media is hitting a point of diminishing returns.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• He hit all the appropriate questions. Yet I still enjoyed the movie.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Comment

• Your personal collection, Phedg?

Comment

• Crack is whack.

Now hash...

Comment

• This was an incoherent mess of a film.

A pretty one, though.

For larfs (don't care if it has already been linked or not.)
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-22-2012, 05:18 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It’s significant. They hold hands. Archaeologists are hot. Archaeology is cool.
                    heh.

Comment

• That was a fucking great read Russ.

Comment

• I agree. It's why I bought the guy a pint.

A favorite:

to prove she’s not a robot or here for a shag, she robotically orders him to her room for a shag
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-22-2012, 08:11 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yup. Good article Russ.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Fox MIGHT do a Prometheus sequel. Without Lindelof.

Might being the key word.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I just want my extra 40 minutes or whatever we'll get this fall on blu.

Comment

• Give PROMETHEUS 2 to James Cameron. PROMETHEUSES.

All kidding aside, sure. It ended on an interesting note and I'd like to see what happens kind of idiocy they're able to accomplish when they show up on the Engineer's planet without a pizza to deliver.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X