Fargo Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Finally watched the first episode tonight and it was a bad idea. Now I just want to stay up all night and catch up. It was so good! Already annoyed by fat Meth Damon. They just put him on shows to kill people, right?
    Heh, that's all I have ever seen him do.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I never watched it, but did he ever kill anyone on that football movie show or whatever?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I never watched it, but did he ever kill anyone on that football movie show or whatever?
        Probably, I only know him from Breaking Bad and Fargo.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Fargo is on some next level shit. Nothing is even close to being this good on TV.

Comment

The Leftovers demands your attention Billy.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Spoiler: Spoiler 
              Dodd's death at the hands of Hanzee was great. Let the man get a fucking haircut.

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                  Spoiler: Spoiler 
                Dodd's death at the hands of Hanzee was great. Let the man get a fucking haircut.
                "Hun, ya gotta stop stabbing him. Ok?"

Fucking amazing.

"Did you spit in this?"

SNAPS.

So is this episode the "Sioux Falls Incident" or do you think there is more to it?

Comment

Gotta be more to it.

Comment

so that's the Sioux Falls incident.

fucking awesome. gotdamn.

#IWantToBelieve

Comment

I never thought I'd see what we saw in the Sioux Falls Incident.

Comment

What an incredible hour of television.

Comment

Spoiler: spoilers 
                          "Yah, it's a flying saucer. Let's go."

Dunst.

Comment

Awesome line delivery.

Comment

So ends another outstanding season.

Comment

I only wish we saw what Hanzee did to those kids.

Fantastic fucking season and I finally enjoyed Dunst in something that wasn't Jumanji.

Comment

Working...
                                X