No announcement yet.

Fallout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And...Liberty One wasn't in this month's DLC. *wailing sax* I meant Liberty PRIME. *wailing sax by that sweaty dude from Lost Boys*

Not worth the MS points for such a short play. The goodies you get after the fact are nice and all, but it's a big fat meh to me.
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-27-2009, 05:31 PM.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's ALL shooting. 10 bucks was too much for this one. It looked nice though.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It was wierd going through this, but I leveled to 20 quickly so there is that.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The fella at the end was a pain in the ass.

Friggin' jackass kept coming after like fifteen shots to the face with the Gauss.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just told that dude to kill himself
            "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Same here. Motherfucker committed seppaku. I do have his sword and ninja suit now though.

Comment

• I had to keep running around in a goddamn circle, shooting him in the face.

If China does indeed invade (more likely, we will enter an alliance and create a galactic empire, threatening the frontier life culled by a merry band of degenerates in a Firefly-class space ship...but I'm getting ahead of myself), and has more than one of these fellows in their charge, WE ARE FUCKED.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh god man, his sword is so pimp.

Comment

• Glad that I can now be Snake Eyes in-game, but where the fuck was Liberty Prime in Alaska?

Wreaking havoc on the Sons of Palin I assume.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So...who here thinks the Pitt will be shit?

I have a feeling that it may, in fact, be shit.

Shittsburg.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• ???

Comment

• The DLC that's coming out on the 24th.

I just tried to think of one redeeming quality of the Operation: Anchorage diversion, and all I came up with was my previous "I getz to bee Snayke Iiiiiz" statement.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh yeah, forgot about that. So it's not going to be good? It has to be better than the first one.

Comment

• Well, it's back to the turd-colored palette and looks to be incredibly detailed.

So far it looks pretty in that post-apocalyptic way, but haven't heard word one on gameplay impressions.

UPDATE: Kotaku has some screenshots of the new enemy, the Trogs. Described as "a race of mutant hillbillies that holed up in caves when the bombs struck. Centuries of darkness and slow exposure to radiation changed them into yellow-skinned creatures of the night."

So at least we get some mutated hillbillies.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-05-2009, 12:48 PM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ugh, why can't the level cap increase come first? I'm at like 19.75 and want to play more but don't want to waste exp...

Comment

Working...
                                X