No announcement yet.

Love in 2-D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A5JC72cjLIs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A5JC72cjLIs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This is something I see Nerdious and Fleed doing daily.

Fucking AZN's

Comment

Really?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

She deserved worse.

Comment

hahahhaha.

Comment

Fuck.

Comment

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/66h76VSjr8w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/66h76VSjr8w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

Surprisingly, that's not for the sexing.

Comment

Speak for yourself...

Comment

BUT THE NOISE

Comment

Earplugs...

Jeez, you people overthink these things!

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese III View Post
                          BUT THE NOISE
                          You fail.

Comment

why, it should have gone in the vag thread?

Comment

you missed my posting of the same video in the vag thread, last week

Comment

my bad

Comment

Working...
                                X