No announcement yet.

Advice on handsets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTC Hero eh? I'll look into it. At this moment I'm leaning back to the Droid.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• HTC Hero is an Android phone.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Well I meant the Motorola Droid.

Comment

• Motorola Droid doesn't have multi-touch. Hero does.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Hurm.

Comment

• Now rumor is that the iPhone will be going to Verizon in the summer. Might as well wait some more.

Comment

• So much for that rumor

Gonna get me a Droid in a couple of months.

Comment

• Thoughts on the Windows Phone 7 Series?

Looks neat.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks very neat...
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q9Xaz7ECI4M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q9Xaz7ECI4M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Got to mess around with my friend's Droid. Wish I hadn't. Now I want one.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Nexus One is going to go with Verizon later this month I hear. Then there might be another Nexus device in April/May.

Ergo, wait until June for new phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            Got to mess around with my friend's Droid. Wish I hadn't. Now I want one.
                            Join us Nathan. *passes Nathan some Droid kool-aid*

Got to say, the Apple/Google battle royale has been fascinating to read.

Comment

• Nexus One on Verizon perks my ears up. I'd like to see another Nexus product or two first though.

Comment

• Word is that the Nexus One is going to start running on Verizon the 23rd but through the Google website. Not sure why this date hasn't been posted on the Google site though

Comment

Working...
                                X