No announcement yet.

Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm waaaaayyyyy worse than I remember. I thought it would be like riding a bike but god damn am I sucking right now!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

haha. Just go into practice mode for a bit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

If I was more of a hardcore Street Fighter geek, I'd so be buying these:

http://www.necaonline.com/product/li.../2?license=162

Now if NECA ever makes Mortal Kombat figures...
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

C.Viper is so fucking ridiculous. I swear, Japanese people don't know how real breasts move.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Anyone want to play tonight? I was on late last night, but hope to be on a bit earlier today.

Comment

Gonna try to rent after work.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

sweet. Hope you are able to pick it up.

Comment

I'll let you kick my ass later
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I'm down. I couldn't get online at all yesterday, thanks to Comcast. But I play quite a bit. Unlocked everyone except for Akuma and Gouken and finished a lot of the Challenges.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

So how can I rock your ass then? Seriously. I was trying to unlock characters, but SETH can go suck a dick. He's so fucking cheap and annoying. I've only unlocked Sakura. And Able can go suck a dick also.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        So how can I rock your ass then? Seriously. I was trying to unlock characters, but SETH can go suck a dick. He's so fucking cheap and annoying. I've only unlocked Sakura. And Able can go suck a dick also.
                        You can kick my ass at this game but you can't unlock the other characters? Dude, set up the fights on easiest and one match. And Fierce/Hard Kick/Punch your way through. Chun Li, Abel, M. Bison, Ryu, Sakura, C. Viper, and Akuma all unlock a new character. Get on it you slacker.

Comment

Goddammit. I didn't know it would work with only 1 match won. Does that count with Seth as well?

Comment

Yes, you big noob. And you can use continues. It doesn't matter on the regular characters. Only on Akuma and Gouken.

Comment

Well then fuck. I'll have to unlock some guys tonight. Haha. But seriously, SETH is the cheapest fucking end b.oss I've ever encountered. Seriously

Comment

Some good games Scott. Glad to help you win some medals. haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X