Sideshow/Hot Toys 12-inch Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ari View Post
    It think your Bryan scale meter is off by 7 or 8 inches.
    19" -20" would seriously hurt...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

:O

How the fuck could you walk if it was that long?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

It's more of a pole vaulting motion at that point.

Comment

So while I usually stick with buying Star Wars 12 inch figures only, today I bought this: http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_062409a.htm

He was too freaking amazing to pass up.

Then, I pre-ordered this: http://www.hottoys.com.hk/product.php?cat=66&pid=421

He comes with the cop outfit, the Joker outfit, 2 heads, a ton of accessories, and moving eyes.

Yes, HIS EYES FUCKING MOVE!
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Now you can have The Joker watch you masturbate. Nice work, Ari

Comment

My dreams are becoming reality!

Comment

Not really, Ari. Not until they make a actual size Natalie Portman doll. So only portions of your dreams. Sorry buddy.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I prey that never happens as I really don't want Sarah to divorce me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    I prey that never happens as I really don't want Sarah to divorce me.
                    I imagine she would wail on your ass with some kind of blunt object. I would say frying pan, but I'm gonna go with whiskey bottle.

Comment

I dig on the Joker figure.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        I imagine she would wail on your ass with some kind of blunt object. I would say frying pan, but I'm gonna go with whiskey bottle.
                        C'mon Ed Hocken. Assault with a concrete dildo, all the way.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          C'mon Ed Hocken. Assault with a concrete dildo, all the way.
                          I don't want to know what kind of equipment the Strozenberg's have. Although I bet he's not called "Schlonk" for nothin'.

Comment

I was referencing naked gun.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Well,<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Caris%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsoht ml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} span.EmailStyle15 {mso-style-typeersonal; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Arial; mso-ascii-font-family:Arial; mso-hansi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; color:windowtext;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> coincidentally, I do have a large cement dildo at my house. So there.<o></o>

Comment

Some pics of my Godfather figure from Hot Toys:

Comment

Working...
                                X