Frisbee Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frisbee Golf

Who here plays this awesome XTREME sport?! Haha.

I fucking love it. It's the perfect excuse to get out in nature, drink some wine, and throw a fucking frisbee as hard as I can.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Never played. Heard its fun, and kida difficult. I should do this since there is a park with a course a few blocks from my house.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

It can be difficult but I usually just play for fun. You do need special discs though. Any sporting good store should have them. You can get crazy with it. My buddy has like 30+ at least for any type of situation. I have 1. If I lose it, then I just drink for the rest of the course.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It is especially fun at courses in Seattle.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

They had this during lunch at my HS...intermural shit. I never played, I would be down though.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I would love to have one of the tees out in our courtyard. That would rock.

Comment

This is why I love softball...pretty much anyone can play and you can drink while you play. Awesome fun time explosions.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
              X