Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does marvel need any more variants of their characters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does marvel need any more variants of their characters?

spider-ham was funny, marvel zombies (well, the first miniseries) was awesome, but now marvel is introducing marvel apes. do we REALLY need another variant on story lines and archs? will it even work?!

http://io9.com/381914/hey-hey-theyre-the-marvel-monkeys

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Re: does marvel need any more variants of their characters?

You can't be fucking serious?

Goddamnit Quesada.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

haha. and i just noticed you changed the topics for this board to spider-ham. awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
        You can't be fucking serious?

Goddamnit Quesada.
        and remember quesada is the one that gave the greenlight on spiderman's one more day. one of the stupidest move ever. "oh, let's retcon EVERYTHING that's happened to spiderman. he's been abused enough."

Comment

Oh no. I had Spider-Ham there from the beginning because I just knew you'd post this someday. Haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
            Oh no. I had Spider-Ham there from the beginning because I just knew you'd post this someday. Haha.
            well, what can i say? we do all love spider-ham. and those who don't need to be burned by the podcaust.

Comment

I still can't believe that there is going to be a comic with all of the X-men as fucking apes. Seriously?

Christ.

Comment

if the ape version of x-men live in trees, where would the morlocks live?

Comment

Are we going to see Luke Cage or would that be considered racist by some people?

We should not have to ask these questions. This should not happen. I'm glad I only read good comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                    Are we going to see Luke Cage or would that be considered racist by some people?

We should not have to ask these questions. This should not happen. I'm glad I only read good comics.
                    the question i want answered is, which one will be slinging their poop as their super power? my money is on spider-ape.

Comment

I really don't miss comics all that much anymore. Not a bit.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                        I really don't miss comics all that much anymore. Not a bit.
                        go and read fables, 100 bullets, the walking dead, marvel zombies (the first miniseries), or y the last man; and say that again.

Comment

I've read Marvel Zombies and Civil War. I'm good for now.

Comment

No you're not. Go read the Walking Dead dammit. It's one of the best comics ever. For cereal.

Comment

Oh man, I wish I had some Corn Flakes right now.

Damn you Rob, and your mention of cereal!

Comment

Working...
                              X