Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lulz....

It's the 90's! YAY!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

ALthough, Kirkman is writing it. I will have to thumb through this at the comic store.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also, what a hack. McFarlane I mean.

Comment

Wow, Spider-Man has a new suit. I don't care.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

HE's shooting jizz and can bend his limbs into unhuman positions. SIGN ME UP!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            HE's shooting jizz
            my exact initial reaction

as though he excretes it from his pores and his movement projects it about

Comment

His thumb looks like a dick. That is shooting cum. SOLD.

Comment

McFarlane is so irrelevant nowadays. The toy company probably won't last another 3 years, Spawn is read by no one, and Maguirre's baseball is worthless.

Comment

Spider-Man wannabe's new name: Cumquat.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

McFarlane is only doing the covers apparently.

Comment

Sad to see all those Image founders haven't grown at all when it comes to skill.

Not a goddamn one of 'em.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I miss the Movie Maniacs line. NECA improved upon the concept with Cult Classics, but McFarlane could have been making Movie Maniacs for years to come.

I also wish the 3-D poster line was a success. I would have loved to have 3-D posters of The Thing, Halloween, TCM, and tons more.

Comment

On a positive note, Ryan Ottley is doing pencils on the interiors. I highly recommend his and Kirkman's Invincible.

Could be worse...could be Youngblood/Big Tittied Captain America (yes Liefeld, I was aiming at you).
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

HAha. Oh man, I still love that fucking cover.

Comment

I bet this is the big announcement at SDCC. DWAYNE JOHNSON is HAUNT!

Comment

Working...
                              X