Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was looking at my armor list for the next decent upgrade and I need to kill at least 4 or 5 Odogarons likely...and that's if I get the super low drop rate gem on one of those runs. What bummed me out is looking at experienced MonHun players just saying how there's nothing to do once you've made that final big armor set. I will still play, but I don't feel a need to get in there every night and go to town. I've got 60 hours in so far. I am itching to get back into PUBG.

Comment

• I fired up the PS2 version of Shadow of the Colossus last week since the remaster was in the news. Apparently I made it through two colossi before getting distracted by something on my first attempt. I only made it through one more because the jump to get to the guy was a MOTHERFUCKERRRRRR. It seriously took me 25 minutes to make the jump because of how long it took to backtrack if you fell. I think i'll probably just pick up the remaster before continuing on because I did like the fight and I forgot how much I liked the music. And the new graphics are a HUGE upgrade.

Comment

• Earlier, I got to do some VR Chat. Some rando tried to creep me out, so we had a conversation.

Now, I got that PSN account banned. Not my real one, just the affiliate one I was using.

VR Chat is fucking weird.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• it's also stupid and played out thanks to the meme lords.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            it's also stupid and played out thanks to the meme lords.
            This dude was dressed up like a Bunny Wizard and it was just straight talking about abortions. Like he was reading from a textbook about abortions or some Jack Chick shit.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• yeah, it was fun for a quick moment but the amount of pure shit you have to wade through isn't worth it, at least for me. I value my time more than dealing with people like that for a laugh.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                yeah, it was fun for a quick moment but the amount of pure shit you have to wade through isn't worth it, at least for me. I value my time more than dealing with people like that for a laugh.

Much like the Madden people I thought were going to murder each other, this shit isn't funny anymore.

It's getting on par with crazed homeless.

Comment

• When I read stuff like that I'm glad I don't have VR.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Snowed in so I've spent a few more hours with Zelda. I've entered the stage of the open world game where I can't do the main quest (how do you make money in this game?! I need 600 rupees to go cross-dressing) so I'm fucking off around the world in areas I clearly shouldn't be. There must be a way to destroy those Guardians but I'm surely not far enough along to have the weapons for it.

Comment

• You've seen the lab up in the north east right? He can give you guardian arrows.

Comment

• Where I got the upgraded sheikah slate? Yeah, I need to go back there because I have a bunch of ancient parts to trade in. I'm mostly trying to get to towers to unlock map sections and fast travel points right now.

Comment

• Picked up Sprint Vector for the #oculus last night. Sore as fffuuuck today. Goddamn.

Comment

• Slay The Spire

Roguelike turn based CCG. Which is a lot. But it's so much fucking fun. You're working your way up a diverging path, picking what you want to go after (enemies, elites, chests, camps, or unknown events) and go after bosses. Pick up and upgrade cards as you go and unlock new abilities/cards as you level up the classes as well. I probably put like 10 hours in this weekend. Would be amazing on ipad.

Comment

• Been farting around in MonHunWorld, being brand new to the series some of it has been a little overwhelming. Still trying to get used to hitting the canteen before quests, watching my sharpness and disengaging safely to whet stone, all the crafting shit available.. haven't messed around with traps or anything yet and haven't found much use for the slingshot. Stamina management has also been a bit difficult, don't always know when/what i should be eating to boost it up while chasing monsters through 5 different locales/phases

Started sword n board but the camera system is kind of fucked (too used to Souls) and was always facing the wrong way when trying to block, also found it was taking wayyyy too long to even kill the friendly ankylosaurs with that weapon. Switched up to a Greatsword and was digging the huge damage output, but then I got to the Tobi-Kadachi and it absolutely pushed my shit in, carted twice in the first few minutes, had never been carted by anything before, could barely land a hit on it as it's way too fast and frantic and was getting punished hard for every miss.

Did eventually kill it with the GS but started looking into alternatives, lance, dual blades, but after playing around with it for a bit I think I want to stick with the switchaxe. Jumped into an expeditition just to try it out and was able to wreck a Pukei-Pukei pretty handily, it seems like a nice middle ground of damage output and speed with some flashy effects.

I'm up to the Anjanath mission (whoaaaa black betty, Anjanath) and kind of dreading it as I have heard its the first big wall of the game, and I'm not ready to have my dick kicked in for hours while still trying to learn a lot of this.
                              Last edited by Trejo; 02-20-2018, 04:26 PM.
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Aja ain't shit. You got this. The switch axe is the best. That shit was great for the first few environments. Then I crafted a poisonous Buster Sword or whatever and have been using that to clean up shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X