AV/BDR Panda Bowl VI -2015: We're Moving to ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AV/BDR Panda Bowl VI -2015: We're Moving to ESPN

Yahoo says I don't have a login anymore for it and they can't find the info.

So, we're moving to ESPN. We can host more people and have more options.

I can't post to Facebook for it, but I need emails of all those that wish to continue.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

I'm onboard - my first Fantasy Football thingie ever!

Comment

I'm in, hopefully I can place again this year.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Currently in last place! WOO!!!!

Comment

Season hasnt started lol
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

First week matchups should be ready.

Sort and keep trading. If a trade gets rejected, you'll be getting a pre recorded message from Mike Ditka.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Nice. I will do so on my weekend off.

Comment

Well, Dalton has come close to fucking me over for the last time.

Comment

I have a wild Tom Brady. Just saying. #TradesWillBeConsidered.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    I have a wild Tom Brady. Just saying. #TradesWillBeConsidered.

I'm coming to the end of a wild four week trade session with three other participants. I can entertain offers when I know who I have left after this coming week's swaps.

I'm more open to entertaining Brady now with Edelman being out until the last 2 weeks of the year.

Comment

I could use a better RB or WR. It would leave me with Rapelesberger and Tannehill but I'm willing if the position player is decent.

Comment

I could use a better RB or WR. It would leave me with Rapelesberger and Tannehill but I'm willing if the position player is decent.

We've got RBs coming out of our ass. Who are you interested in it?

Comment

Shooting for the stars? Devonta Freeman would be good. :-)

Comment

WR wise Beckham Jr. wouldn't break my heart either lol.

Comment

WR wise Beckham Jr. wouldn't break my heart either lol.

You have a better shot at Freeman. I need to see how he plays this week and check out his upcoming schedule to make a decision.

Comment

Working...
                              X